8th June 2016 - Business in Portuguese Conference at Bloomberg.
This half day conference will present business opportunities in Portuguese-speaking countries (Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Mozambique, Portugal, Sao Tomé, Timor) to potential investors in the City of London.
Our conference partners will be Bloomberg, the world-leading media company, and the Business Confederation of Portuguese-Speaking Countries (CE-CPLP).
The conference will take place at the Bloomberg Auditorium, London EC2A 1PQ.
SPEAKERS CONFIRMED INCLUDE
- Daniel Santos, CEO, Banco Millennium Atlantico
- Julio Lopes, Administrator, Banco Caixa Geral Angola
- Luís Soares de Sousa, Partner, Cuatrecasas, Gonçalves Pereira (law firm)
- Renato Lulia-Jacob, CEO, Itau BBA International
- Atanas Bostandjiev, CEO, Gemcorp Capital LLP
- Diogo da Silveira, CEO, The Navigator Company (formerly Portucel/Soporcel)
- Gonçalo Martins, CEO, Mota Engil SGPS
- Filipe Batista, CEO, ARCTEL – CPLP
- Salimo Abdula, President, CE-CPLP and Chairman of Intelect Holdings, Mozambique
More speakers to be announced shortly.